In-Home Care in Spokane
Meeting the Challenges of Aging:
Aging is often a bewildering process for mature adults that have ordinarily lived active, vibrant lives. Losing control of their physical mobility and mental faculties is highly stressful. One of their greatest fears is being forced to leave the familiarity of their own home. With the right care, they can continue living at home. The best professional at-home care helps them to meet the challenges and opportunities of aging successfully.
Asking the Right Questions
In determining the next step for a senior parent, we must consider the balance between their actual capabilities and their wishes. It is common for an aging person to deny the extent of their limitations, yet they should be included in the decision-making process.
- In what ways do they believe they could benefit from the assistance of a caregiver?
- How capable do they feel they are about managing their daily activities?
- Are they nervous about having a person they don’t know well coming into their home?
- Would having an in-home care service help them to maintain their sense of independence?
- Are they afraid of falling or hurting themselves and having no one to check in on them?
- Do they feel trapped in their homes and unable to enjoy life because of physical or other limitations?
The In-Home Care Solution For Spokane Families
At Havenwood Homecare, we are sensitive to the concerns of both you and your elderly parents. Our professional, certified caregivers are devoted to offering practical and compassionate solutions. We are the perfect alternative to assisted living facilities when you feel certain your parent will thrive at home. Contact us to learn more about in-home care services in Spokane that will make everyone in your family feel good.
Compassionate Care You Trust
From the initial visit, we develop a care plan that is personalized to fit you and your loved one’s needs and schedule. We provide you with a written care plan which outlines the specific services provided.
Qualified and Experienced Support
Our caregivers have all been properly trained and know how to handle a variety of in home health situations. All caregivers are employees and are bonded, have background checks and are screened and interviewed by our staff. Havenwood covers all employees with liability and workers’ compensation insurance as well as pays all the State and Federal taxes.
What our clients, friends and families say about our love and care